• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Suisin IH 240mm Mioroshi Deba

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knyfeknerd

Original Knerd of Knives
Reaction score
This is an outstanding knife! Gently used and wicked sharp, those of you familiar with the IH line know the quality..................
DSC_0116_zps7170bf24.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
comes with saya(a little stained/used) and original box.
Brand new at CKTG for $549
asking $450 shipped and insured in ConUS. International we can talk.
More pics can be taken upon request.

is this a stain resistant steel? And would you say the 240 is a good size for filleting fish?

is this a stain resistant steel? And would you say the 240 is a good size for filleting fish?
The Suisin Inox Honyaki line is stainless steel(19C27)
240 is a bit on the large size, but it's all about personal preference and the size of the fish.

God damn, I'd love to pick this one up as well, I go back and forth most days on whether I'd want this or the 210 SIH deba as my go to fish knife. GLWS my friend

if i was in the market for a single bevel i'd be all over that. fantastic knife GLWS!

p.s love the cutting board as well

These sales always make me wish I knew how to use single bevels. So tempted to start with this one!

These sales always make me wish I knew how to use single bevels. So tempted to start with this one!

haha... if you didnt have the self control i think you'd have bought 1/2 the knives that have been listed based on your posts :biggrin:

haha... if you didnt have the self control i think you'd have bought 1/2 the knives that have been listed based on your posts :biggrin:

That's basically true. Don't know my hoarding abilities okurr?

Gavination. Single bevel is good for slicing. For preparing I rather double bevel

Back