D. Martell Knife Sharpening Class - March 29th

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Founding Member
Reaction score
I've decided to give March 29th a try. If you're interested in attending please sign up HERE

Thanks,
Dave

Dave, the date set for the class on the store page says 3/29/2013. ;)

Of course the time travel is no problem. I'm trying to figure out how I can do the travel from Seattle to Fleetwood. ;) Time travel or not I still got to get 80 hours of driving in to get there and back. :cool:

In the description it says Tuesday, March 29th, but unless I'm wrong the 29th is a Saturday. And Saturdays are pretty much all hands on deck for most restaurant cooks, or at least for this guy.

(I definitely just checked my calendar twice while typing this, man I'm having trouble focusing this morning)

It's supposed to say Saturday. I picked this over a weekday because everytime I picked a weekday for the pros I get no enrollment (even Mon) yet Saturdays seems to fill up, this one being an exception.

Heh, go figure eh? Man I really wish I could make this. I have no doubt this class will be an amazing time and learning experience for everybody!

It's supposed to say Saturday. I picked this over a weekday because everytime I picked a weekday for the pros I get no enrollment (even Mon) yet Saturdays seems to fill up, this one being an exception.

Dave,

Sorry we could not make this happen. I think the economy being so bad the last 6 years or so has had an impact on everyone's disposable income.

Dave,

Sorry we could not make this happen. I think the economy being so bad the last 6 years or so has had an impact on everyone's disposable income.

Yeah the economy sucks. It's no big deal on the class though, we tried. Thanks to everyone anyway.

Back