Hi guys, after knocking out a sinkbridge a few weeks ago, I decided to have a go at rehandling a cheap (real cheap) knife I had lying around in my garden shed (yep, that cheap!)
I cut my own scales from a piece of red iron bark (I think) that I had lying around in my wood shed and some teak which I dyed green for effect (aluminium spacer between the two). Here's a couple of work in progress shots:
Scales roughed out and starting to be glued to blade:
Handle shaped and teak dyed.
Finished product. The teak was finished with super glue and polished and the iron bark was oiled and waxed. Mosaic pin made by me
C&C welcome! I know the f&f is a little rough in places but it's my first effort and I learnt plenty from the experience. It actually looks a lot better in real life. I've got another one on the go already (a reprofiled chefs knife) which I know will be better