• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Marko Tsourkan Practice Blade 52100 225mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello,

I hate to do this but I need to fund another purchase. I am selling a Marko Tsourkan practice blade in 52100 and 225mm length. I purchased it last year from a fellow KKF member and have used it once to cut some vegetables, I have never sharpened it. Since the purchase I had ripped the handle off (self-made by the previous owner) and wanted to mount either my beloved Stefan handle or one of Marko's install-it-yourself handles. I think not even God knows when these will be available... :wink: Uhm, yeah, one thing to consider: there is a slight elevation at the heel (you can see it on the pic with the edge in board contact position). But this can be easily fixed during sharpening.

Anyway, this is a 52100 practice blade in 225mm length, 47mm tall at the heel, 3mm thick at the heel, 1.5mm at 5cm from the tip, and 1.2mm at 3 cm from the tip.

I am asking what I paid for: EUR 195. Shipping for a maximum of EUR 15 included. If shipping costs exceed EUR 15, the buyer will have to pay for it.

Please PM if interested.

Guys, this one is up for sale again. The blade has been refurbished by Marko himself. He also mounted one of his gorgeous D-shaped handles (ebony, blackwood, nickel silver). For those of you who have never tried one of Marko's D-shaped handles, they are simply perfect in every regard!

I paid US$ 425 in total for the practice blade (step 1) and the handle (step 2). I'm looking for US$ 400 + shipping.

Since I had received this beauty back from Marko, I have only used it once for cutting 1 deboned chicken breast and some veggies.

I am only selling this one because I have another expensive hobby (surprise!) and there is also a full custom coming up from Marko sooner or later, slightly bigger, which is my preference. Letting this one go really hurts though! :sad0:

Here are some pics I made today:

Gee whizz that's a knice knife, is that really a practice piece?
Marko must be a true craftsman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back