• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Couple of Knifes, including lefty usuba

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seattle_lee

Reaction score
180mm Hon Kasumi lefty Usuba. 100$ plus shipping. This knife has had half of the spine professionally rounded for better comfort of use. Seen a fair amount of use, but in great shape.

210mm Suisin IH Gyuto. $225 plus shipping. Not seen much use; never been sharpened. Just too small for me.

Tomorrow I should have some time to take some pics.

Thinking about it, the knife is a little more worn than I remembered, so I'll drop the price to $90 + shipping.

Dream, it is your Suisin. It was too small for me, and too big for my girlfriend.

I'd have been happy to sell it back to you, but I just dropped it in the mail.

Knife is still available.

Been about 5 years since I changed from renting back to home ownership, and house projects have eaten my life :-(. Barely have time to sharpen my knives these days, much less participate regularly here. Good thing I'm pretty happy with the knives I have :).

Back