Quantcast
Itinomonn - Maksim please tells us more :) - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Itinomonn - Maksim please tells us more :)

Thank you Maksim for your explanations. I agree - there are many possible problems one can run into when having a custom knife made. And adding a long distance and possibly problem in communication will not help to get knife done one is after.

And I am looking for more videos and of course more Itinomonn knives

But I would be curios to know how the performance and handling of the stainless-clad Itinomonn knives compares to KU-finished ones.

Maxim, any particular reason there are major difference (geometry, profile & weight) between Itinomonn western and wa?
    Charles ***[All statements I made here only my personal opinion and nothing more!]*** & Please bare with me for my crappy English!!

Quote Originally Posted by maxim View Post
    I try to make a video KU VS SS
    yay!

looking forward to that video.

Quote Originally Posted by maxim View Post
    I try to make a video KU VS SS
    You are reading our thoughts

maxim's videos never disappoint. Great stuff. Do you do the engraving on the itinomonns?

Quote Originally Posted by Mangelwurzel View Post
    Hi Andrey,

I'm really interested in the Itinomonn suji. Any idea how it compares with a misono swedish suji?
    Itinomonn is definitely better! I was looking already for some time for a good fine Suji, and the one i've not managed to buy was a big one Teryasu Fujiwara Nashiji ( in Japan), with a Shirogami as a core. Itinomonn is very good, after all, it has a carbon heart, so easy to resharpen, with a good retention etc. and the stainless steel clad helps to prevent the knife from rust- also a big advantage! And the finish is nice- i will even keep the original finish, it is so nice in the sun light! The price is also affordable, what's important. IMHO Itinomonn is much more hand made and better to handle. Less commercial , i would say.