They're Here!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream Burls

Reaction score
New stock has been listed in my store (www.dreamburls.com). Everything from the picture is in except for the Redwood and the Maple burl. They'll go in tomorrow. Get em while they're hot!

That is some beautiful wood, Myron. I wish I could just throw money at you... Great to see the kamani, that's not one you find often out there. The burls look fantastic.

And I also have a few tears in my eyes, looking at the amboyna: I remember the first block of amboyna I bought, maybe 5-6 years ago, that was really premium quality and about 2x4x12 - cost me $48 plus shipping which I thought expensive at the time. Now I wish I had bought the whole container that guy sold off over a year... :bashhead:

Stefan

That is some beautiful wood, Myron. I wish I could just throw money at you... Great to see the kamani, that's not one you find often out there. The burls look fantastic.

And I also have a few tears in my eyes, looking at the amboyna: I remember the first block of amboyna I bought, maybe 5-6 years ago, that was really premium quality and about 2x4x12 - cost me $48 plus shipping which I thought expensive at the time. Now I wish I had bought the whole container that guy sold off over a year... :bashhead:

Stefan

Thanks Stefan. Yes, prices have gone up in this business just like just about everything else.

Back