• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Konosuke Fujiyama 270mm gyuto FS

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Selling my konosuke Fujiyama gyuto, recently acquired from no chop. Wh2 steel, Henry ironwood burl handle, with gangster maple saya. $400 shipped or trade for an awesome carbon knife of some sort.surprise me!
Thanks

hmmmm, can i get a choil and tip (from the spine side) shot? How much has it been sharpened?

Is there any possibility of getting a closer picture on the edge of the choil shot? Sorry to be a pain...

Also, it looks like mike Henry is gonna stop making handles for a while. Great Henry handles like this one may become hard to come by in the future. I just wanted to give you an idea of the knive's present value. For a new kono Fujiyama ($379) and custom saya i would say that asking $400 shipped is a very reasonable asking price. Plus a Henry ironwood handle is quite a bargain i would think.

For what it's worth, this knife has only been sharpened a half dozen times on 1k and 5k Super Stones, to which it was extremely responsive. As much as I adored the grind of this knife, my current gig has no patience for iron clad knives.

Thats an amazing deal to bad all my cash is tied up

Back