• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Mario sujihiki/gyuto-hiki/suji-gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gavination

Reaction score
Mario's slicer type knives intrigues me. I'd like to pick one up. Just plain slicer or one of the taller suji-type slicers he made. I'm interested in all of it! Let me know! Thanks!!

Have you contacted Mario ? He may have or make one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mario's slicer type knives intrigues me. I'd like to pick one up. Just plain slicer or one of the taller suji-type slicers he made. I'm interested in all of it! Let me know! Thanks!!

Oh man, if you get one you need to bring it down. I'm really liking tall sujis/short gyutos these days. May need to find one of these m'self

Latest 'go-to' knives for me this past week are a 210 heiji suji and a moriah cowles 8 inch that just rocks. Made a lobster chowder this morning and didn't want for anything else blade-wise

A quick check under community shows his last post was 12/13, his last time on the forum was 2/23. Hopefully he will come back strong once spring hits.

That would make sense to check. Woe to the convenience of the mobile app haha. Can't check those sorts of things. :)

Thanks Bill!

I have a Windows Phone so I can't use the mobile app. But I don't find the website that bad on the phone, although the keyboard does not work.

It is alright on the phone the text is just a little small and a little laggy

Back