Hi from the UK

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarrenB

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have been reading a lot of posts and threads on here for a few months and found loads of great information, so I thought it was about time I joined. Apart from 2 Globals I am new to Japanese knives and only have a Hiromoto AS Gyuto on order so far, but I can see this becoming a bit of an addiction:biggrin:
Hopefully I won't ask too many noob questions that have been answered a thousand times before:O
Very happy to join such a great forum.
Warren.

Welcome Warren. Hiromoto AS sounds like a very good start! Addiction? noooo, just a few stones for a start, than a few more knives, than some natural stones, and than some custom knives and than ... . No addiction, no addiction at all :D

Welcome Warren! Hope you enjoy yourself at KKF!

Hi Matus, I can't wait for the Hiro AS to arrive:knife: It seems a fairly good starting point, it can get really difficult to choose, that is why I didn't ask for advice first as the more I read the more undecided I got:dontknow:

Thanks for the welcomes.
Does looking out the window all the time to see if a parcel from Japan has arrived sound like the beginning of large expensive collection of sharpening implements and knives of various shapes and materials:biggrin:

Back