greetings from Italy

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SirPixel

Reaction score
Hello all.
I love this forum, I've been reading your posts for months.
My addiction to j knives is increasing day after day and it's all your fault! :lol2:
From crappy wusthof's I went for suisin ih, mac, hattori, and now looking at itononomonn's, ginga, konosuke, ashi hamono, etc..
Unluckily here in Italy we don't have any j knife resellers, so I have to rely to a few shops in Europe and will try in the future
to buy something form the States and Japan.
Thanks for all the great knowledge you guys share here,
see you around! :thumbsup:

Benvenuto in un forum fantastico. Troverai un sacco di informazioni utili. You are welcome to this amazing forum.

Welcome. I loved visiting Italy and hope to make it back some day.

Welcome. Rome is near the top of my list of places to go. If this economy would ever turn around, sigh.
I hope you have the chance to visit Rome, it's beautifull! Traffic and parking are our nightmares but as a tourist you will just enjoy the stay :thumbsup:

Was in Rome last March, all I can say is ,,, I want to go back,,,, soon , also went to the coast it was beautiful

Welcome aboard! You know now that you've joined, everyone will be coming to visit you! :lol2:

Back