Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NOT DEAD YET

NOT DEAD YET

Hello, I'm back, sorry for the absence.
    Short story is that around the beginning of February, life done reared up and slapped me upside the head, and it's been beating on me ever since. I'm not going to go into details other than to say that it's involved family and health issues, and that dealing with them has left me with no mental room to deal with anything else. Having said that, things seem to be under control now (not settled, but contained). I haven't dived into my email or PM's yet, but I will be responding to them over the next few days. I've got to be at work at 4am tomorrow, so I wont be doing it tonight though.

Now the good news. With the exception of Noah's second handle, all current orders will be ready to ship on Monday. I'll be contacting you all to verify you still want them.

Ok, that's it for now.

Mahalo for your understanding, and I promise I wont leave you again,

Mikey
    Rule #1- Don't sweat the small s%&t, rule #2- It's ALL small s%&t
    Mikey

Mikey, sorry to hear you had family health issues. We all know they are the pits both emotionally and in every other way. Glad to see you back and our prayers are with you and your family.

our thoughts are with you.

Mike

Welcome back Mikey!
    once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

E komo mai, bro. Glad to see you back, hope you and your parents are ok!?

Stefan

Glad to have you back, Mikey!
    “Though I could not caution all, I still might warn a few; Don’t lend your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools.” Robert Hunter

Good to see you back Mikey!

Hey Mikey, good to see you back here. Hopefully the challenges you are facing will be resolved, or at least manageable.
    And I'm sure many folks are happy that you have been working hard on the current orders. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your work, whether it's from you or your customers.

So glad to see you're back Mikey. For awhile I was fearing the worst but am glad to hear things are now manageable, I really hope that you and your parents are doing alright.

There should be some emails from me so we should try and touch base at some point over the next few days… I'll see about sending an up to date email sometime today.

Hope all's well.

Great news Mikey, glad to hear things are improving!

Hang tough brother! Hoping this finds you on the mend inside & out! We are some of your biggest fans for your handles but we are also very sincere about wishing you all the best! I ogle my Mikey handled suji EVERY BLOODY DAY!