Thread: Not accepting any new orders until next year

Not accepting any new orders until next year

I regret to announce (well, not really, but...) that I will not be accepting any new orders until early next year. Anybody that has already contacted me, don't worry, you're still in the queue.

I'm doing this for a couple of reasons. First, I already have a significant backlog that will keep me busy for several months. Second, I have about a half dozen personal projects that I would like to complete sometime in the foreseeable future. So, if you have already contacted me about an order (and yes, that includes you Josh), don't worry, nothing has changed. I'll still get to your order three to four weeks later than I originally said I would.... If you haven't contacted me prior to this post, please do not ask for an exception, aint gonna happen. This really doesn't change anything since I wouldn't be able to get to any new orders until next year anyway. This way I'm not leaving you hanging and I'm not stressing about my backlog. Win win, right?

This also doesn't apply to any orders that are originated through any knife makers or dealers that I have a collaboration agreement with.

Mahalo for all your support,
    Rule #1- Don't sweat the small s%&t, rule #2- It's ALL small s%&t

Portland, Maine
    By Josh, do you mean me?!?!?!?

Kidding, kidding...
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky

Wow holy **** I was literally going to email you last night. I'm sending a PM anyway.