Quantcast
New web site to go LIVE tonight!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New web site to go LIVE tonight!

New web site to go LIVE tonight!

Im super stoked about the new site. and its Cell phone friendly. from the front page to the shopping cart you can see it on your cell!

There are a bunch of new features that I will be using to help communicate with you all! If you want to get notifications from me. with update, auction notifications and new items etc. Please go to my contact me page and sign up. This gives me your email address and will help me to keep in touch with ya!

Thanks all for your continued support and encouragement!
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

WHOO HOO! Its finally up and running. Please check it out and let me know your thoughts!!

Its a work in progress and I will continue to refine and revise it so Please let me know if you see anything that could make it better or in need of editing. etc.

I voted for fishing myself. and dont normally like email advertising. So I wont be hounding anyone. Just a email here or there.

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

I forgot to mention. There is FREE shipping on all knives shipped in the USA through the web site this week!! And there are a few available knives currently listed!!

Availible Knives

+ Reply to Thread