Annual Sponser Japan Trip

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxim

Founding Member
Reaction score
As i alwais do before i go to Japan, is to make some discounts, both to get some more funds for new stuff and to clean up the stock i already have :)

This time i will also like it to be bit fun.

Discount will Start Today at 5th March 18:00 Danish time

So,
18:00 to 19:00 there will be 10% discount on ALL Japanese Natural Stones and JNS Synthetics and Knives
19: 00 to 20:00 There will be 15% discount on Everything in the Store !
20:00 to 21:00 There will be 20% discount on ALL Japanese Natural Stones and JNS Synthetics
21:00 to 22:00 There will be 25% discount on ALL Japanese Natural Stones and JNS Synthetics
22:00 to 23:00 There will be 30% discount on ALL Japanese Natural Stones and JNS Synthetics

How long do you dare to wait !!! :D
When something sold out then it is it !

That will be last Discount before my Trip to Japan and JNS Gathering

You have to USE this Discount code at Checkout: JapanTrip

I will update this code with Discount at given time

oh my!!! so is it 16:40 right now in denmark? I want to reset my clock to denmark time!

Yep 16:57 now
I am off to run with my dog for 30 min then will be back and activate the sale :D

at 19:01, if that 180mm shigefusa gyuto is still available..... it will be mine

Can orders be combined to qualify for your generous free shipping?

It is started :D

18:00 to 19:00 there will be 10% discount on ALL Japanese Natural Stones and JNS Synthetics and Knives

Yep as long everything is over 1000 DKK

Then i will refund shipping, if you happen to pay it

19: 00 to 20:00 There will be 15% discount on Everything in the Store !
Is ON :)

Very good so fare :D
We geting cleand up

well, picked up a 180mm shig line knife :D. it will be interesting to see whats left at the 30% off point. maybe a jns 800... :whistling:

well, picked up a 180mm shig line knife :D. it will be interesting to see whats left at the 30% off point. maybe a jns 800... :whistling:

Hey, great, i saw your desire, didn't want to spoil, glad for you! Please tell later, how do you find it!

Who takes the Shige Kitaeji Santoku 165?? I use it, it's a small, but a very good and useful knife, and it is KITAEJI!! Great finish, very easy resharpable, very reactive, but super-easy to get back the original condition, i do it during a minute with Uchigumori fingerstones. Somebody will be lucky! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Couldn't resist and just got a Kato I'd been thinking about.

Thanks, Maksim.

20:00 to 21:00 There will be 20% discount on ALL Japanese Natural Stones and JNS Synthetics
:nunchucks:

21:00 to 22:00 There will be 25% discount on ALL Japanese Natural Stones and JNS Synthetics

22:00 to 23:00 There will be 30% discount on ALL Japanese Natural Stones and JNS Synthetics
Final One :)

I nearly bit my hand off not to buy a jnat just because of the discount (30% is really something) - I do not feel ready and was worried to make a wrong choice. It will come one day - with or without a discount :)

Have a nice trip Makism!

Darn it, I was going to order an Itinomonn but missed the sale :cry:

I really need to start checking my email sooner!

Darn it, I was going to order an Itinomonn but missed the sale :cry:

I really need to start checking my email sooner!
If it makes you feel better, I ordered two Itinomon knives and a stone a couple hours before the sale.

If it makes you feel better, I ordered two Itinomon knives and a stone a couple hours before the sale.

No need to feel better- just feel good you've got the good stuff! I bought an Ohira Renge Suita this week only because i wanted to be sure i'll get it! I will be at JNS gathering and i suppose there could be some special offer, even Maksim told me after my purchase "????", but: that could be someone else, not you or not me! And now we have what we want, isn't it great??:thumbsup::thumbsup::wink:

I nearly bit my hand off not to buy a jnat just because of the discount (30% is really something) - I do not feel ready and was worried to make a wrong choice. It will come one day - with or without a discount :)

Have a nice trip Makism!
Hi, Matus,
Macht nichts, Mann! Es kommt noch!
When you will be ready, " your" stones will find you for sure! I' m quite sure there will be the next " stormy day" or the next " big cleaning" - Maksim will offer us some " bonbons" again!! :cool2:
Though 2 great stones i wanted to try out are gone...guys, who has got the Nakayama Maruka and a Atago Suita??? I intended to try them out while Gatheting :(. At least PLEASE: post your opinion after having tried them!

Ugh! I feel your pain. I really hate missing a sale but that would have killed me lol

Thank you everyone for participating in Yesterdays Sale !!!
It was very fun and more then i thought :)
Now i have some funds to restock with new cool stones from Japan.

I will try to ship all as fast as i can. Some of Packages will go out Today, and some first on Monday. As i have run out of Tape and boxes :oops:

this is the best what could happen to you, Maksim!
"To run out of tape and boxes" - isn't is great? To sell more then expected- means to get later more then considered. Yeh, it's cool - we wait for new great stones, man! Good luck in Japan!
See you soon
:thumbsup::hungry:

Like some others, I missed the sale in that I bought a 240 Kato gyuto and a red aoto the day before the sale. Actually received the shipping notification about thirty minutes after receiving the email about the sale. I was a little disappointed, as it would have meant some significant savings at the discounted price. What is remarkable though is that the tracking information from DHL indicated that the package arrived in Cincinnati, OH at 3:30 this morning. It was in Atlanta, GA by 9:00 am and Jacksonville, FL by 12:00 p.m. I was hoping to receive it today, as I have been unexpectedly surprised with the lightening fast shipping from Maxim a number of times in the past. Oh well, or so I thought. Package arrived in Tallahassee - about 175 miles away from Jacksonville about an hour ago. In that amount of time, it must have been the only package being delivered. And to think that shipping was free. Pretty amazing really. Makes up for any disappointment in "missing" the sale - particularly in light of the posts from others who also purchased early or who were unaware of the sale, and the fact that Maxim deserves a fair return on the goods and services he offers. And I really didn't miss the sale since i picked up another knife and stone. Received the shipping notification today. Looks like I will receiving another package from DHL on Monday. :knife: Thanks Maxim!

Back