Quantcast
Annual Sponser Japan Trip - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Annual Sponser Japan Trip

well, picked up a 180mm shig line knife . it will be interesting to see whats left at the 30% off point. maybe a jns 800...

Quote Originally Posted by ramenlegend View Post
    at 19:01, if that 180mm shigefusa gyuto is still available..... it will be mine
    Is it already yours?? Congratulations!!

Quote Originally Posted by ramenlegend View Post
    well, picked up a 180mm shig line knife . it will be interesting to see whats left at the 30% off point. maybe a jns 800...
    Hey, great, i saw your desire, didn't want to spoil, glad for you! Please tell later, how do you find it!

Quote Originally Posted by maxim View Post
    Very good so fare
    We geting cleand up
    Yeh, yeh, go go Maxim, clean it up, get some new stuff in, we'll need it!!!! ole!

Who takes the Shige Kitaeji Santoku 165?? I use it, it's a small, but a very good and useful knife, and it is KITAEJI!! Great finish, very easy resharpable, very reactive, but super-easy to get back the original condition, i do it during a minute with Uchigumori fingerstones. Somebody will be lucky!

Couldn't resist and just got a Kato I'd been thinking about.

Thanks, Maksim.

20:00 to 21:00 There will be 20% discount on ALL Japanese Natural Stones and JNS Synthetics

21:00 to 22:00 There will be 25% discount on ALL Japanese Natural Stones and JNS Synthetics

22:00 to 23:00 There will be 30% discount on ALL Japanese Natural Stones and JNS Synthetics
    Final One