Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ketel One Ad is Live

Ketel One Ad is Live

Hey guys,

For those of you who were curious to see what I look like, sound like (I had a brutal sinus infection that week, but this is close), and what I do/where I do it - until we move into the new house, and of course shop space - the commercial is now airing, in Canada. You can see it here first, at AUX.tv, but I'm sure it'll pop up if you keep your eye out.

I would like to say a couple little things first, however:

There is a knife picture that I believe is Marko's handle work, and not mine. It is a piece that I tuned up and sold, and they happened to grab it from my site. I tried to get them to change the picture, but things were already too far along, so it is there forever.

Also, they asked me a few questions about my work with Jamie Oliver, and again, I tried to get them to downplay it, but they ultimately call the shots.

With all of this being said, they were terrific to work with, and I think they did a fantastic job with the commercial, capturing what I'm all about, and showing how I do it. It was a fantastic experience, and one I would do over again.

A huge thanks to Camber Media, and Ketel One Vodka. I'm truly honoured to have been contacted and chosen to be a part of a beautiful commercial series that is bringing the spotlight back to handmade goods and the beauty behind any craft.

Here it is. I hope you all like it:

http://www.aux.tv/onecraft
    09/06
    Check out the happenings around McLean Customs, at: http://instagram.com/sharpandshinyshop
    Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com
    Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

great vid lefty! keep up the good work brother!

Nice Tom, congrats on the recognition.
    once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

TOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHEERS BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Video looks great my man!

Very nice, Tom, congrats!

Nice one, cheers..

Very nice, congrats!

Funnily enough I worked for Nolet (which is the Dutch company that carries the Ketel One brand) years ago. Really a traditional company.

Very, very nice.

I have defected to Tito's, but still a nice commercial there. Always great to see one of the peer group here getting some well-deserved recognition. I first thought they chose you because you were their best customer, but that would have to be fought out between Mr. Drinky and Salty Dog, I think

Stefan

Lefty, very cool, my friend! Big congrats to you!!! Thanks for sharing. I wonder how many of your KKF buddies are gonna tell their friends, "Hey, I know that guy!" when the commercial comes on.

How many cases did they give you? When's the party? ;-)