Quantcast
Censored name? - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Censored name?

But hey, You mean Ken Onion??

This made me vomit a little in my mouth {may the schwartz be with you}

I think that if Dave wants to restrict mentioning/promoting a business thats fine, considering they mounted a smear campaign. Why should he promote a competitor who has not dealt fairly in the marketplace? And frankly, Mark is not nearly as knowledgeable. He learned everything he knows from ITK. From US ( Dave specifically in a way) And that is how he thanked Dave.

If all you care about is price, go ahead make Mark's day its like buying at Costco. If you want outstanding service and experienced knowledge go to Dave.
    Bert M.

Why?! Because footballs don't have wheels!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    Ken is another person who isn't welcome here. I haven't bothered to block his links because he's more or less insignificant in many ways. I believe that he is cancerous to the community though and will never be allowed here at KKF. We don't need people who pretend to be something other than what they really are, people who fake credibility, people who are instant experts - that's called deceit in my book and it's bad stuff. Anyone with half of one active brain cell can tell who/what Ken really is but regardless I will not allow him to infect the community anymore than he already has and if KKF is all that I can protect then I will do just that.

Sorry to go off on a rant here but his BS level gets me riled up every time I think about it.
    Hear, hear +10
    Bert M.

I would like to personally and publicly apologise to Ken and Mark for calling them out in such a manner. It was wrong of me, and not my place. I am sorry if I hurt anyones feelings.
    Bert M.

Hitting the Manischewitz again?

I gave up the Mani when I was 13 and got drunk on 4 full glasses on Passover.
    Bert M.