Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New attempt with the links to the pictures - The contest! The prizes - five end grain cutting boards

Quote Originally Posted by Andrey V View Post
    Hi, Andrey, welcome here!
    Today i was surprised to find you here- i " promote" you among my friends explaining that there is a good company there in Izhevsk/Russia making it! And the level is high!
    I use myself some of your products. What i really like: the wall magnets. 80 cm long, nice stuff! I have a lot if really great knives, so it's very usefull. I needed the wooden version, because most of my knives are beautifully finished and i didn't want to scratch them with my existing metal wall magnets. Sure, i have the Sayas for it, but..
    Now i have 2 of them , they are amazing! Next time i'll make a photo of my stuff on theses nice magnets.
    Andrey, soon you'll get some good orders from my friends!! Be ready, man!
    Good luck to you!
    I do not participate because:
    - i have your boards already
    - other guys here should get them to try'em out!
    Thanks, Andrey!
    I am surprised that you have my cutting boards. Are you from Russia?
    I can't make magnetic knifeholders 800 mm long because my CNC router table is 740 mm. But I can try to make it in two steps.

Quote Originally Posted by mtmwood View Post
    Thanks, Andrey!
    I am surprised that you have my cutting boards. Are you from Russia?
    I can't make magnetic knifeholders 800 mm long because my CNC router table is 740 mm. But I can try to make it in two steps.
    Yep, Moscow.
    Sorry, man, it's 600 long. I have no idea why i thought it was 800.. But they are good!
    I needed the second one in cherry, but you had no cherrywood available at that time and i took the walnut
    And a round rotating cheese board
    I wanted to upload the photo, but this time it fails..i'll try later from another pc