IDES OF MARCH SALE: 15% OFF

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream Burls

Reaction score
In what will be my second annual Ides of March sale, everything in my store (www.dreamburls.com), including the Clearance Corner, will be 15% off. Volume Discounts will still apply and all purchases are backed by Dream Burls no questions asked money back guarantee. The sale will start at midnight tonight (EST) and run for one day only. The code coupon word is, of course, IDES. Thank you for your interest and your support.

It's March 15, otherwise know as the Ides of March, the day that Julius Caesar was stabbed to death at the Roman forum. Bad for him, good for you. My Ides of March sale is going on now. 15% off everything! Today only. Have a great weekend and try not to stab yourself. :)

Okay, it's game time. For the rest of the time remaining in this sale, if you can tell me how many times Julius Caesar was stabbed on the Ides of March I'll adjust your discount to that number - don't worry, it's more than 15. Just send me a PM with that number and I'll refund the difference when I capture your payment. And please don't post the answer and spoil it for anyone.

Purchased my piece, can't wait to see it up close. thank you :)

For those of you who care, Caesar was stabbed 23 times on the Ides of March.

Back