• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Shigefusa 240mm Gyuto and Gesshin Stones

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ulalume

Reaction score
Im selling my Shigefusa 240mm Kasumi Wa-Gyuto with koa and buffalo horn handle. I got it a few months ago, and I've never sharpened it. As far as I can tell everything is like new. Im trying to get $550.00 shipped in the US. Payment via paypal.

http://s1332.photobucket.com/user/rseechuk/media/shig3_zpsfd9043ac.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

I also have 2 Gesshin stones for sale, the 1000 grit original green splash-and-go stone and the 5000 grit splash-and-go stone. Both stones are almost new, the 1000 grit is still 25mm thick and the 5000 stone is still 24mm thick. I can get pictures of the stones if ya need. Selling for $60 each. Shipped in the US, payment via paypal.
PM any questions. Thanks.

both Gesshin stones sold. Thanks KKF
Shigefusa price drop $450

I guess I could have just asked the question here in case someone else was interested. What is the overall length, from tip to end of handle?

Back