• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Carter and harner

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sudsy9977

Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok guys...I have a harner neck knife...4" blade, 1/8" thick, 8 1/4" oal has a grey kydex sheath that comes with it....it is 3v steel and amboyna burl...stays sharp forever and a day....would be an awesome knife to have on your belt all day....super comfy handle and nice lookin wood....asking 149 shipped

I have a small paring knife size nakiri by Murray...it is super blue steel...the heel is very slightly lower than the rest of the blade but only by a hair from sharpening...could be fixed in one sharpening....asking 110 shipped

The last one I don't really mind if I don't sell...it's a carter Damascus neck knife....it's super small and discreet....comes with a standard carter kydex sheath...I added a longer piece of paracord...the one Murray had barely fit around my huge head....I have a length of paracord somewhere I can include to make your perfect size if u need it....asking 375 shipped
I'm gonna work on getting a better pic of the carter...the Damascus is so nice but looks horrible in the photo...I remember Murray actually commenting on that batch of Damascus

Measurements are comin for the other two....I have a few more I'm gonna list too so be on the lookout for a watanabe, and some really old school vintage blades....ryan image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgView attachment 22856

Have any better pics of that mini-nakiri? And can you give measurements on the blade length and height on it?

Yeah I actually have used it as an alternative to a paring knife for a long time...works good on the board because of the larger size...ryan

Nakiri sold....only price drop...Damascus carter 325 and harner 110 shipped....ryan

Anyway we can see more pics of the harner?

Just the carter Damascus neck knife left...think I'll just keep it around for a while....thanks for lookin everybody....ryan

Back