• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: Marko 225 laser practice knife (stainless)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ramenlegend

Reaction score
This is a 225 stainless laser. It's steel is 19c27. I'm pretty sure the handle is Cocobolo d shaped with a nickle spacer. I got this from Marko a few months ago. The knife is very close to new, never sharpened and only stropped a few times. The thing cuts like a dream. I thought I would be a fan of lasers, but I'm looking for a knife with some decent weight to it. I'm looking for a gyuto or maybe a suji that is 240 or less. I'm open to offers, just looking for something interesting. I only have a phone camera, so i can't get a decent choil shot. It's very thin behind the edge. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

one bump before I make a decision!

Also, if there are any Devin ITK's out there I might be open to throwing some cash on top of the marko :whistling:

Erik

haven't hammered out the details, but I'm pretty sure this one is traded. thanks KKF

Back