Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad experience with Boardsmith

There's no excuse to be an *******. Everyone and their online siblings shout out boardsmith any time a cutting board is mentioned. a non gaga feedback tells a different side of what you might encounter..

There are other board vendors out there, we live in the era of the internet and semi-free market. The Australia or Kamchatka is the limit. Even big corporation with millions of clients are trying their best to retain the clientele, you would think small business should focus on that two. Never underestimate the word to mouth adverts.

2 sides to every story. Maybe you weren't so pleasant in your query to David? Either way, maybe this should be moved to David's sub forum instead of here in the general kitchen knife area?
    Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
    Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/

The site seems to be working for me. At least I could get it to calculate shipping.

I find it interesting that so many people assume that this must be my fault. Isn't it possible that BS has bad customer service?

Talim -- it could be that I'm using an incompatible browser. I used Chrome and Mozilla, neither worked, hence my resort to email.

Dave M. is free to move this post if he thinks it's in the wrong place.

Quote Originally Posted by daveb View Post
    Mom taught me to praise in public, criticize in private. Served me well for many years. You've had a frustrating experience. Accept it, move on, but your post/vent/rant does not belong here.
    Not sure what the point of this forum would be, if not to discuss the good and bad of relevant products and service. Completely disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Asteger View Post
    Not sure what the point of this forum would be, if not to discuss the good and bad of relevant products and service. Completely disagree.

I used chrome and just used mozilla right now, unless it's a different type of problem you're describing, then it seems to be working just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by ThEoRy View Post
    Either way, maybe this should be moved to David's sub forum instead of here in the general kitchen knife area?
    I do agree that this should be moved to his subforum.

As to the appropriateness of this thread, I'll just write a few things. First, Dave has occasionally complained about customers publicly in this forum. Second, this isn't the first public complaint a member has had with Dave. Third, this isn't the CKTG forum.
    Michael
    "Don't you know who he is?"

You should be able to write and rant if you want to. I've had wonderful dealings with vendors here but there is a lot of tippy toeing and if you feel strongly about a bad experience go ahead. I don't have any experience with boardsmith but he bashes customers on here