Japanese Knives Happy Birthday Jon!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattias504

Reaction score
May this year be the beginning of the most successful knife store in the country!! Have a good one brother!!

Thanks guys... trying not to work too hard, but failing miserably... at least i have dinner reservations for tonight, so the end is in sight ;)

Got myself a sweet Suita for my birthday (most money i ever spent on a stone), but i havent had a chance to use it yet... maybe this weekend.

Hey Jon, happy birthday! This is getting busy, I know 5 people who's birthday it is today...

Stefan

Happy birthday, Jon! Didn't know your birthday was so close to mine! Next time, we can have a joint birthday party at your store with gifts on you :happy2:

Many happy returns (whatever THAT means)!
A new store and a new stone of your birthday! Doesn't get much better than that!

Happy Birthday, JBro!

Thanks a lot guys... yesterday was a very productive day and it ended with a very nice dinner... a couple of bottles of wine, some fois gras, some duck, and a little dessert all with the company of my wife, parents, and in-laws

Sweet restaurant too... Ado on main street (a couple of blocks from where the new store is)
http://www.adovenice.com/

Happy belated B-day! Hope you had fun and were safe in the doing of the fun.

Back