Quantcast
An order from the USA - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: An order from the USA

That butterfly board is nothing short of jaw dropping - I kept checking it on your store webpage ... until it was sold Maybe one day I will order a custom one

I've also been looking at the site. Excellent prices too. I don't need a board at all, but you have me thinking...

Quote Originally Posted by Asteger View Post
    I've also been looking at the site. Excellent prices too. I don't need a board at all, but you have me thinking...
    Unfortunally the shipping costs are high.

Quote Originally Posted by Matus View Post
    That butterfly board is nothing short of jaw dropping - I kept checking it on your store webpage ... until it was sold Maybe one day I will order a custom one
    I am ready. All butterfly boards are sold. I have to make some.

I'm not sure how expensive it would be or what your business model is but have you thought about selling some of your boards on amazon? You can ship merchandise to amazon and they will warehouse it for you. Your prices are very very reasonable so even adding in the cost of shipping to the cost of the board may still keep them very reasonably priced and get a lot more exposure. Don't know if it would work for you but I thought I'd suggest it. Your boards are breathtaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Erilyn75 View Post
    I'm not sure how expensive it would be or what your business model is but have you thought about selling some of your boards on amazon? You can ship merchandise to amazon and they will warehouse it for you. Your prices are very very reasonable so even adding in the cost of shipping to the cost of the board may still keep them very reasonably priced and get a lot more exposure. Don't know if it would work for you but I thought I'd suggest it. Your boards are breathtaking.
    Thank you.I will study this.

it almost seems like good news I smashed my small sized wood cutting board in a fit of rage the other night. Looking forward to trying one of yours one day.

Quote Originally Posted by cookinstuff View Post
    it almost seems like good news I smashed my small sized wood cutting board in a fit of rage the other night. Looking forward to trying one of yours one day.
    rage for the win

Quote Originally Posted by cookinstuff View Post
    I will be glad to help you. )