As the Aussies say,

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sherski

Reaction score
G'day fellas. I've just jumped on here as I enjoy reading the topics here as opposed to the other forum I happen to be in which tends to be a little bit cold and sterile at times :D Nevertheless, hope to get to know everyone in due time.:razz:

OH, and if it helps, I work as a chef by day in Perth and just another bloke who enjoys single malts on my days off...I used to do fine dining but now just work the line in a restaurant that does nose to tail eating and spit-roasting suckling pigs.

OT: You are in the Perth? How far from the AU Naval Base? A lot of Heli's flying around there or what? just wondering sorry for derailing your thread and WELCOME!

OT: You are in the Perth? How far from the AU Naval Base? A lot of Heli's flying around there or what? just wondering sorry for derailing your thread and WELCOME!

So apparently,the original reply I sent didn't end up getting posted here last night :/

1.yep I'm in Perth, no worries you're not derailing anything.
2. I'm about 30mins from the nearest base in a place called(I know you're gonna crack up at this) Cockburn Sound
3.im pretty sure news crews and beach patrol Helis fly by once in a while but I'm stuck in a kitchen most days to be honest with ya :)

2. I'm about 30mins from the nearest base in a place called(I know you're gonna crack up at this) Cockburn Sound

Lol... I stayed with a mate in Perth for a while... In Cockburn. Most people just said coburn . The train station being Cockburn Central , seriously who named it that and why lol.

Lol... I stayed with a mate in Perth for a while... In Cockburn. Most people just said coburn . The train station being Cockburn Central , seriously who named it that and why lol.

If you ask me, I just think a very wise man once said, "For the good future of this estate, we HAVE to pronounce it 'Co-Burn'..."

Latest posts

Back