Quantcast
As the Aussies say,
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: As the Aussies say,

As the Aussies say,

G'day fellas. I've just jumped on here as I enjoy reading the topics here as opposed to the other forum I happen to be in which tends to be a little bit cold and sterile at times Nevertheless, hope to get to know everyone in due time.

Welcome aboard!

OH, and if it helps, I work as a chef by day in Perth and just another bloke who enjoys single malts on my days off...I used to do fine dining but now just work the line in a restaurant that does nose to tail eating and spit-roasting suckling pigs.

OT: You are in the Perth? How far from the AU Naval Base? A lot of Heli's flying around there or what? just wondering sorry for derailing your thread and WELCOME!

Welcome to KKF!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by CoqaVin View Post
    OT: You are in the Perth? How far from the AU Naval Base? A lot of Heli's flying around there or what? just wondering sorry for derailing your thread and WELCOME!
    So apparently,the original reply I sent didn't end up getting posted here last night :/

1.yep I'm in Perth, no worries you're not derailing anything.
    2. I'm about 30mins from the nearest base in a place called(I know you're gonna crack up at this) Cockburn Sound
    3.im pretty sure news crews and beach patrol Helis fly by once in a while but I'm stuck in a kitchen most days to be honest with ya

Welcome.