Case XX Cutlery

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casexx94

Reaction score
Hello All,
Newbie here so I guess I might as well get it out of the way to see if I joined the "wrong forum"??!
I'm a Case Knife guy, but see that some of you buy and sell knives that I have bought and driven cars for years for less $.
Anybody here got any info to help me in my quest to obtain more Case knives and to clue me in on what I may be missing in my current collections that I have been accumulating?? I am just an average guy who happens to be the main cook in our house, not a pro but do enjoy holding what I consider to be well made USA products.

Would also be interested in if you know of books on the subject as I have been having very little luck on Case Kitchen Cutlery in the ones that I have been reading.

Thanks in Advance,
Mike

the only case knife I saw here was Devin Thomas sold, or put up for sale his Case damascus folding knife. If you have an interest in fine cutlery, american made or otherwise, you have certainly found the right place, obviously our focus is in the kitchen though.

Hello All,
Newbie here so I guess I might as well get it out of the way to see if I joined the "wrong forum"??!
I'm a Case Knife guy, but see that some of you buy and sell knives that I have bought and driven cars for years for less $.
Anybody here got any info to help me in my quest to obtain more Case knives and to clue me in on what I may be missing in my current collections that I have been accumulating?? I am just an average guy who happens to be the main cook in our house, not a pro but do enjoy holding what I consider to be well made USA products.

Would also be interested in if you know of books on the subject as I have been having very little luck on Case Kitchen Cutlery in the ones that I have been reading.

Thanks in Advance,
Mike

a really good place to look for vintage Case XX chef knives and butcher knives is the eebay site. I often times see vintage carbon steel chef knives on there. They are every bit as good as Forgecraft or any of the other more well known brands. The thing about most Case kitchen knives is the tend to have quite a lot of belly compared to the knives we like here. I myself just sent a large Vintage carbonsteel slicer to Australia.

Back