Hudson Valley

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JanusInTheGarden

Reaction score
Just curious,

Who all is located in the Hudson Valley, NY? Curious about restaurants around the town of Hudson?

I've had a place up around Rheinbeck for about 20 years. Don't get up to Hudson too often. Much more familiar with Rheinbeck and Millbrook. Gigi's, which is right across the street from Terrapin, is very good too. If you like a good London Broil then Foster's down the street is the place to go. There are actually a lot of nice restaurants in both towns. PM me if you want more info.

I grew up in the HV and still get back regularly...in Hudson, check out Crimson Sparrow......might be the best restaurant in the Hudson valley. Stunning build and great back patio......talented team too.

In the New Paltz area...check out the brewery.....good beer, and New Paltz is a great town.

I'll second the Crimson Sparrow....particularly when you can appreciate the patio. I grew up in the Berkshires of Western, MA. After NYC, Montana, Cali, Boston, we finally returned home. If you get this far North, let me know.

I never look at our website......my job is the food. Crimson Sparrow is worth a trip. I don't care what the coding is like......

My menu isn't up to date either as what I print at 5:15 and open for service at 5:30 reflects what fish and produce comes in around 3-4pm for the farms and day boats. It's one of the best in the HV guaranteed.
T

I'll check that place out, thanks guys! Another one folks seem to recommend is Fish and Game? Ever tried that place?

Latest posts

Back