Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: What happened to all my pictures?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    sachem allison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    3,975

    What happened to all my pictures?

    I just went to manage attachments to add some pictures to a post I was making and noticed that out of a thousand photos or so, that would normally be there only 50 are left. I can't find anyway to get the photos back. There doesn't even appear to be an option. What happened? They were safe for the last few years. Did they get archived?
    How do I get them back?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated

    Son
    I haven't lived the life I wanted, just the lives I needed too at the time.

  2. #2
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    San Marcos, Texas
    Posts
    743
    I'm taking a look.

    We didn't change anything, so I'm unsure why they would delete.

    Anyone else having this issue?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    sachem allison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    3,975
    Thanks, Austin.
    I haven't lived the life I wanted, just the lives I needed too at the time.

  4. #4
    just looked to add a picture to this thread and have same as Son. Only a very small amount of the images that I have uploaded are accessable.

    Only the most resent uploads remain. The rest seem to be lost in cyber space.

    Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

    Availible Knives

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    sachem allison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    3,975
    How is this coming? Did we find a way to get back the pics?
    I haven't lived the life I wanted, just the lives I needed too at the time.

  6. #6
    Senior Member ThEoRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central Jersey
    Posts
    3,149
    Anything I had before 2012 is gone.
    Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
    Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/

  7. #7
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    San Marcos, Texas
    Posts
    743
    Quote Originally Posted by sachem allison View Post
    I just went to manage attachments to add some pictures to a post I was making and noticed that out of a thousand photos or so, that would normally be there only 50 are left. I can't find anyway to get the photos back. There doesn't even appear to be an option. What happened? They were safe for the last few years. Did they get archived?
    How do I get them back?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated

    Son
    Quote Originally Posted by sachem allison View Post
    Thanks, Austin.
    Quote Originally Posted by HHH Knives View Post
    just looked to add a picture to this thread and have same as Son. Only a very small amount of the images that I have uploaded are accessable.

    Only the most resent uploads remain. The rest seem to be lost in cyber space.
    Quote Originally Posted by sachem allison View Post
    How is this coming? Did we find a way to get back the pics?
    Quote Originally Posted by ThEoRy View Post
    Anything I had before 2012 is gone.
    I'm looking into it. I've been looking through code and what not and need to get another set of eyes on it.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    sachem allison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    3,975
    thanks
    I haven't lived the life I wanted, just the lives I needed too at the time.

  9. #9
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    San Marcos, Texas
    Posts
    743
    Can you guys confirm your images are back?

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    sachem allison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    3,975
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Can you guys confirm your images are back?
    still all gone
    I haven't lived the life I wanted, just the lives I needed too at the time.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •