• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

270mm Misono Carbon Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vertigo

Slightly Less Hooligan
KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well used and well loved. This knife was purchased about five months ago and has seen, as my primary sidearm, almost daily use in a pro kitchen. As such, it's condition is definitely "used," though there aren't any real problems or giant scratches.

sale.JPG

It's been sharpened about a dozen times, and I've changed the edge angles and asymmetry a few times to get it where I like it. Additionally, the current edge was in the process of being "stress tested," which means you'll definitely want to put it to your stones before your cutting board.

The knife is a fantastic workhorse, has gotten a lot of good mojo, and were it not for my financial crisis I'd never dream of selling it.

sale2.JPG

Retails new for $245. Its yours for $140, covering fees and shipping CONUS.

That's a hell of a deal. I'm sorry you have to sell it and I wish you luck with your finances. Someone should grab this while it's available.

Pm sent, I have always wanted to try one of these.

Nice pick-up Kalaeb!
I was shocked to see this one go up. I know you loved this knife Vertigo!

I sold it off-forum and dragged ass updating the thread. It's now in the hands of a co-worker who lives a few houses down from me (a newly converted knut).

I'm sure I'll still get bittersweet visitation rights when it needs sharpened, lol.

I am getting too old. My trigger finger is a bit slower than it used to be. Lol. Hope the new owner enjoys it.

Back