Badger knife club show

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delbert Ealy

Reaction score
Well, I made it about halfway to the show, I have about 200 miles to drive in the morning, but after a couple of hours driving through an intermittent blizzard I had to quit. I had planned to leave much earlier than I did, but I was working on finishing knives this morning. Then I had to pack, yeah I know should have been done earlier, but the good news is I have 20 knives for the show.
Thanks,
Del

Wish you good luck with sales, safe travels, and lots of fun!

Stefan

Del,
Best of luck with the show. I have a busy weekend at work plus have to get my daughter moved in to her new room / bed vs crib this weekend, so I will not be able to make it over. I wish they could do it in Milwaukee just once.
Eric

Good luck at the show Del! Hope you sell the 20 knives you brought and get some positive publicity.

Thanks, guys.
Sold two today, and that's a great beginning. Met some great people today, and spent some time with some old friends.
Also got to meet a knife maker whose work I have admired for many years.
Thanks,
Del

Glad you made it there safely Del! Hope you have an awesome show!

We Need Photos!!!!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Some quick pics I took of my table today, just figured out how to load pics from my iPad.
I'll try and snap some pics with it tomorrow, but I may not be able to upload them until I get home. I'm going to try and drive all the way home tomorrow night.
I sold one more right at the end of the day today, that brought me above the break even point for the show. I still have to register for next year. I'm hoping to sell a few more tomorrow, there are some things I want to buy.
It's supposed to be above 60f here tomorrow.
Del

Del, 1st photo bottom row in the centre looks good.

Ferry

Second Pic bottom left, Are those the ones you were sharing that you had looked at for your daughters? Really like he look of em finished

Del if you have any of those 'Parkiri's' left after the show please contact me. Im thinking of buying one!

Finally made it home safe. Sold three knives total, and a bit of Damascus.

Some random shots of the show floor today, along with a few more shots of the table.
Del

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

If there are any left over parers..... :crossfingers:

Was the show in Down Under? :D

Stefan

I took those pics with my iPad and posted them with it as well, don't have a clue why some of them are upside down.
I spent some time last night taking with my wife about the trip.
I'll be taking some pics and posting them later, that's about all the ambition I have today after working the show yesterday and driving 9 hours to get home.
Del

Del - you need a couple, few days off man if only to catch up with yourself.

Back