Less contrasting chaotic pattern board.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtmwood

Reaction score
I collected all scrap in my shop and made three large end grain cutting boards.
I used eight wood species: oak, ash, walnut, maple, padauk, sapele, cherry and hornbeam. All woods I worked with last month.
The pattern is less contrasting because of use a lot of medium tone woods - oak, ash and cherry.
I made three additional cuts, so the pieces of wood are small enough.
Is it better?

13460619493_0efca80b9f_c.jpg

13460868164_25e3ae88ed_c.jpg

If only I had enough space in my kitchen for such a large boards, I'd buy one in a heartbeat! Looks great.
The board from previous thread makes me a little bit dizzy, but this one does not :)

If only I had enough space in my kitchen for such a large boards, I'd buy one in a heartbeat! Looks great.
The board from previous thread makes me a little bit dizzy, but this one does not :)
I rarely sell large boards. Greatest demand is for small boards 300-400 mm in length

I like it. The first one was more like a show piece in an ultra-modern kitchen, something to impress the neighbors because it is so crazy ;) This here looks more like an jnteresting but functional work board. All very subjective, of course. Definitely a good use of leftovers.

Stefan

I like it. The first one was more like a show piece in an ultra-modern kitchen, something to impress the neighbors because it is so crazy ;) This here looks more like an jnteresting but functional work board. All very subjective, of course. Definitely a good use of leftovers.

Stefan
The first one was an order. The customer wanted exactly walnut, maple and cherry.

I like it a lot. Wish there was a way to ship these to Australia.

What is the size of these boards are they still avabile and what is the price ?

I really wish I had one of your boards, Andrei. They are beautiful.

I just saw your prices. Very reasonable!

Back