Show yourself

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icanhaschzbrgr

ill-Known Member
Reaction score
I though it could be nice to see a KKF members on a world map, so I decided to to make an effort.

Here's a link to google map that would allow you to edit map and add markers. If aren't paranoid about your privacy, add a marker with you KKF login

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=zUdS3Kc2YER4.k7zQmlcqxlrw

Maybe next time you get to travel somewhere you could consult this map and see if there are any cool KKF members there that you might want to meet.

P.S. Please take some respect and don't delete/move markers created by other members.

Marked my spot. Of course where I live is not on anyone's tourist list lol

The map is all over the place, the only person in the correct place is Korin_Mari, maybe the last person accidentaly changed the layout somehow? anyone else see the same?

Hmm, map has shifted indeed and I don't see how to undo this now.

Please, don't add yourself for now, as it seems like this solution is too fragile in the long term anyway.
I'll try to come up with better map solution in a few days.

And for now just enjoy our living in the middle of ocean :D

If all the locations are on a Layer chances are the layer can be moved back. It doesn't look like we can accidentally move it; are you able to?

Strange, I thought I was the first one to enter but I don't exist. At least, my pin would be rightfully in the middle of the Pacific :)

Stefan

Click your name then click edit then just grab your pin and move it back. That's what I just did. Let's see if it stays.

OK, OK...though Fiji sounds better this time of year, I moved myself back to the Northeast. 30 minutes after you moved yourself, you still show in Jersey, so looks like you're solution works.

On the other hand...if someone can introduce the Amalfi Coast error I promise I won't tell.....

Moved myself home. Evidently I travelled to New South Wales and didn't know it! Hope I had fun :lol2:

Must have been a polar shift messing with us :)

Back