D. Martell PM's Gone

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Founding Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I stepped down from administrating/moderating duties here at KKF and in the process of being switch over to my new vendor status had to reduce the amount of PMs I had stored. Many thousand(s) of PMs had to be removed to make my PM system available to use again so if you had a PM with me it's likely now gone so, should the need arise for follow up, you'll have to re-start by sending me another.

Sorry for the trouble.

Dave

So even you Dave do not get higher PM allowance? Feels like early '90 ..

(sorry for a rant)

How come your Founder Tag/Badge has gone as well Dave? Surely that stays forever:thumbsup:

Am I reading the subscriptions correctly? You have to pay to continue to have the founding member badge? That should be a privilege, not a chargeable expense. Dave is the "numero uno" If it wasn't for him, there wouldn't be a forum at all. I hope this is an oversight.

I agree dave shouldent have to pay for anything he created I belive that the new owners should be paying him royalties for creating this place..

Wait....
...who is this Dave guy you're referring to???

Wait....
...who is this Dave guy you're referring to???

Apparently he's some kind of Trombone guru? :D
0CE96B4D-CE5D-4A97-834F-546A2FB8C706_zpscu78rkid.png
[/URL][/IMG]

In response to Mr. Huw:
The haircut fits.........
.......but I didn't know Dave played the trombone. I thought he was more of an accordion kind of guy.

Oh man, the trombone thing is amazing! Haha.

Not a founding member, eh...?

The founding member usergroup is and admin usergroup. Leaving him in it would go against his wishes.

I'm out this weekend, but I will get a new Founding Member user group set up Monday (can't do it on my phone) in order to properly honor Jim and Dave, and their contribution and leadership all these years.

It's not a slight, just my level of access along with the timing.

In response to Mr. Huw:
The haircut fits.........
.......but I didn't know Dave played the trombone. I thought he was more of an accordion kind of guy.
Doesn't he play in a Punk Polka band? Maybe I am getting my Daves mixed up.

I can't believe that this guy gets more hits in Google than me. :D

On the Founder tag, Austin if you want to make it easy on yourself you could just click me in on the Founder's group as a secondary group but then modify the permissions for that group to remove access to the admin stuff. I say this is easier since the image and group is already there ready to go. Just a thought...

Thanks to you guys who voiced your concerns though, it's nice to know people give a crap about you. LOL

Latest posts

Back