Oven bags, do they make small ones for individual servings?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevinT

Reaction score
Just wondering if there is such a thing. Thought it would be nice for simple and healthy lunch ideas. They might even be fun for groups.

Hoss

i don't know about small oven bags. You could try using parchment paper and make pouches, en papillote its called
These papillottes do allow steam to leak, oven bags dont really leak steam right? Or am I not thinking about the correct oven 'bags'?

i don't know about small oven bags. You could try using parchment paper and make pouches, en papillote its called

+1 to this idea. I've prepared a lot of fish this way. If you're concerned about lost of moisture, double wrap. And there's the old stand-by, HD aluminum foil.

Oven bags, Panda, are heat-resistant plastic bags designed for cooking, most frequently seen encasing holiday turkeys.

The Ziploc Zip 'n Steam appears to be just what you are seeking Hoss . They are 8" by 7" which is size medium and are supposed to hold 2-4 serving. My local Safeway sells a pack of 10 for $3.70. Hope this helps.

Oven bags, Panda, are heat-resistant plastic bags designed for cooking, most frequently seen encasing holiday turkeys.

The Ziploc Zip 'n Steam appears to be just what you are seeking Hoss . They are 8" by 7" which is size medium and are supposed to hold 2-4 serving. My local Safeway sells a pack of 10 for $3.70. Hope this helps.

NO! The Ziploc bags are for microwaves -- they should NOT be used in an oven.

Back