• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rika 5k

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vertigo

Slightly Less Hooligan
KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
Frequently mentioned on "core kit" lists, there's no doubt that if you're reading this forum you've probably heard of the Suehiro Rika 5k. Tons of life left and freshly cleaned, flattened, and chamfered.

rika2.JPG

rika.JPG

New for between $45 and $50, I'll ship it to you for $29 PayPal as soon as it dries out.

Looks like this was truly the case of the Early Bird gets the worm.

i should have stayed up another hour, i would have grabbed this.

Awwwww I was actually sharpening and thought "I think I should get another 5k stone. Maybe that Rika I'm always hearing about".

Whatev. Congrats!

"The early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese" One of my favourite sayings even though its pretty silly

Man. I feel weird now. One day I was handing a $100 bill to a cashier who began to inspect it. I said, "It's good, I just made it this morning." and felt so clever.

Then she said, "Ha ha. Like I don't hear that all the time." I was like '*** I just thought of that!'

Man. I feel weird now. One day I was handing a $100 bill to a cashier who began to inspect it. I said, "It's good, I just made it this morning." and felt so clever.

Then she said, "Ha ha. Like I don't hear that all the time." I was like '*** I just thought of that!'

the difference is that the other people worked at the Treasury ;)

Back