SALE 3 Days (ends 6/28) - All Pre-Cut Scales Marked Down Plus an Extra 10% Off for Forum Members

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
For the next 3 days all the pre-cut scales in our webstore have been marked down at 20% off.

Plus all forum members can have an additional 10% off anything in the store. To receive the extra 10% discount during checkout their will be a field that says, Do you have a promotion code? In the blank field below that enter the letters forum. Doing this will apply an additional 10% discount to your purchase.

Free Shipping Worldwide
No Questions Asked, Money Back Guarantee

Just click on the photo to go to the webstore.

Great offer thanks!

now if I only knew how to make my own knife handle!

that's nice!:eek:vg: Now, next step is to get that wood on my knives :(

Looks like I might have to try a Western now...Misono upgrade, here we come? :D

I figured I had better add some more scales to the webstore for those just finding out about the sale.
This photo shows some spalted Maple Burl and Figured Koa I just finished uploading to the store.
s1.jpg

Great!! Just got some more... I'm gettin' to be as bad as Stefan! :lolsign:

Yup, had to pick up the last maple burl. Thanks,

Dang,
You guys didn't let the Spalted Maple Burl scales sit very long!

I just added some stabilized Myrtlewood scales.

Now I am going to call it a day but I have a bunch more to add tomorrow.

I just finished adding more scales to the webstore in time for the sale.
The photo shows a mixed batch of stabilized scales that include Koa, Maple, Hickory, Black Palm and Eucalyptus.

Click on the photo to go to the scales in the webstore.

You guys suck. You got all the good ones before I even saw this thread.

Mike, you are going to have to stop adding stuff. I just bought more; is there anyway you can combine todays order with the order placed yesterday?

Thanks, Matt Stephens

Mike, you are going to have to stop adding stuff. I just bought more; is there anyway you can combine todays order with the order placed yesterday? Thanks, Matt Stephens

I will be packing and shipping everything from the weekend on Monday so I will probably put all yours in one package.

And just because you asked nicely, I won't add any more new pieces before tomorrow.

Don't worry about becoming addicted. It's already too late.

Sorry, I meant Mark, not Mike. Thanks. I don't mind if you put more stuff up, I don't want to get any death threats or banned for being the result of less options during your sale. Thanks again.

Sorry, I meant Mark, not Mike. Thanks. I don't mind if you put more stuff up, I don't want to get any death threats or banned for being the result of less options during your sale. Thanks again.

It's a little late for that.
There are already a couple guys headed toward your house.

Just teasing.
I am trying to add as many new sets of scales as I can for the sale.
I am glad you guys have liked what I have been putting in the store.
Hopefully some of you will post some photos when you use the wood you get.

These are some stabilized scales I just finished adding to my webstore for the sale. Pretty flashy stuff. Koa, Redwood and Maple Burl in colors Mother Nature never intended. I hope you guys like them.

Click on the photo to go to the store.

I got these wonderful blocks from you today. The old stock redwood blocks were not only absolutely gorgeous, they were totally huge as well. Man, I can get 2-4 handles out of every single block!! And the quality of this stuff... well I've never seen anything close. Keep up the good work and please add some more of those spectacular blue burl blocks. I just LOVE them! I have gotten a new addiction. As if knives and Japanese natural stones weren't enough... sigh... :whiteflag:

DarkHOeK

Just took the plunge...hopeully I find some time to take a crack at a rehandle

Back