Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stepping Down from Admin/Moderator

Thank you for everything you've done Dave it Los very much appreciated. Now start pumping out those knives.

Cheers Dave, you can definately be proud of what you have created! hopefully now you'll have more time for yourself and to spend on your core business of making, sharpening and rehabilitating all things sharp and shiny. Surely now you'll have more time to crawl deeper into the knife making hole. Put me down for a forged integral Gyuto as surely that's the next step
    All the best & thanks again
    Huw
    In order to make delicious food, you must eat delicious food. Jiro Ono

Quote Originally Posted by echerub View Post
    Now we have our original Dave back again
    Yes, I miss "Coarse Dave" as well Len.

Congrats from getting out from under the thumb Dave. Spread those wings buddy!
    -Enjoy the ride. *** All statements made herein are my personal opinion and nothing more, regardless of tone or context. ***

Thank you for this forum Dave, you have created very nice atmosphere , very seldom found on Internet forums

Sent from my iPhone using Kitchen Knife Forum

Ok, I like it if you have more time for knives and other work. But more than that, I hope that you will be able to use some of that time to relax and spend time with your girls.

Stefan

Thanks for this forum!

Dave,

Congrat's are in order for successfully completing the transition. You must be exhausted from the last three years of running a website and a business. Maybe it's time to take a vacation!

Thanks for all the help Dave!

I had to laugh at the comments about me being less censored because I've been under the impression that this is what no one likes about me, or maybe it's just that I heard about this negatively enough to make me consider changing my ways. Maybe it's just that some people find the truth to be a bit too.......truthful?

Anyway, thanks for all of the kind words of support and encouragement. You folks are great!

Dave

What I love about this place is the honesty and way everone is allowed to speak their mind.

So please dont censor yourself