Thread: Fat duck moving to down under?

Fat duck moving to down under?

First I saw NOMA on Instagram saying that they're moving to Japan , now fat duck announced they are opening in down under http://m.gourmettraveller.com.au/res...-to-melbourne/
    Does anyone have more info in this?

Mert

Sent from my iPhone using Kitchen Knife Forum

Hyper ventilating here. I always wanted to go but couldn't get a booking the only time I ever been to England. Hope it's true

I saw that on march 31 and thought it was a premature April fools joke. But it seems legit. KKF pilgrimage to the Fat Duck when it makes it down here?

I think Oz has a pretty good food scene, guys like David Chang & Rene Redzipi seem to spend a bit of time down here. I'm pretty sure Siebo was the first Momofuku to open outside the states.
    Huw
    There are many people who claim to be good cooks; just as there are many people who, after having repainted the garden gate take themselves to be painters.
    Fernand Point

Maybe I will pass by a little place by the coast.

Haha it's halfway between Sydney and Melbourne on the coast road, maybe I can catch a ride
    Huw
    There are many people who claim to be good cooks; just as there are many people who, after having repainted the garden gate take themselves to be painters.
    Fernand Point