• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Carter Suji

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gavination

Reaction score
Looking for a Carter kurouchi H stamped suji. If you have one hanging on a mag strip unused, sitting in a box somewhere, chilling in a block, I'd love to give it a good home. :)

... from my cold, dead hands! ;) Sorry ,

Stefan

This is why someone needs to sell me one. I'd love a suji or gyuto or anything actually. Would love to try it out.

I absolutely loved mine, but it ended up going back to its original owner. I don't use a suji, so it was redundant. However, it was virtually perfect.

I absolutely loved mine, but it ended up going back to its original owner. I don't use a suji, so it was redundant. However, it was virtually perfect.

Believe me, I know you sold yours Tom. I was bummed you posted it for sale in the middle of the night PST haha!

Back