• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Kramer Z

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kungpao

Reaction score
I'm looking to sell my Kramer Z. It's been a great work horse but I find myself not reaching for it as often as a few others on my magnet so I'm going to thin out the heard a bit. My wife sliced a lime and didn't clean up properly and it jacked the patina up a tiny bit towards the tip but I caught it in time before anything serious happened. I tried to photograph the blemish as best as possible. The knife has never been sharpened and still sports the factory bevel (which is still going strong after some light honing). This is a very sharp knife that sent me in for stitches not long ago, I know someone will put it to better use than me.

http://imgur.com/a/58ta3

Asking 300 shipped.

Doh! This is the 8 inch. I actually just saw this is available on Amazon for much less than I bought it originally at SLT, I'll reduce the price to 260 shipped.

Latest posts

Back