BEST Hawaiian Mango - 1 Day Only

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
No this is not a sales gimmick. Thursday morning I hit the road to go to Eugene for a knife show, so I have to pack things up for the show tomorrow evening.

I just got these today from being stabilized at K&G. I thought I would get them cleaned up and in the web store even if it is only for a day. Wednesday evening I will be pulling any remaining blocks and packing them up for the show. If you miss these I will be sending more of this same wood in for stabilizing so there will be more in about a month.

These are what I consider the Best curly Mango. Very 3 dimensional figure with a lot of flash and movement to the figure. Some of the blocks are over 3 inches wide just in case you want to make a matching pair of knives. The good curly Mango caught on with the knife makers last year and has been getting even more popular. So far it has been fairly even with the number of pieces being used for kitchen knives and fighters. Anyone who has used some of the Curly Mango on a knife is welcome to post a photo and/or comments here if you would like.

When I took the group photo the flash did not work on my camera. The individual photos in the web store are much more accurate. These blocks have only been sanded to 180 grit so when you use them they will look much better. Unless you forget to sand them.

Click on the photo to see the pieces that are available.

Everything has been shipped and the web store is temporarily closed until the 14th.
Now it is time to hit the road for the Eugene Oregon Knife Show.
If you go to the show please stop by and say hello.

i hope you go and eat at Taro's place while you're there!
Pics please!!!!!

That place is terrible Chris! I'm going to be hanging out bothering you on that back wall Mr. Farley!! See you in the morning!

You're only allowed to go to Mame if you send me scallops. I really need to post my pics of my trip down. Oops. Sorry Taro!

i hope you go and eat at Taro's place while you're there!
Pics please!!!!!
I forgot my camera. Sorry.
We just came back from dinner at Taro's.
The restaurant is small, noisy and a ton of fun.
Everyone treated each other like best friends and the dinner was one of the most enjoyable meals I can remember.
Thank You Taro. Dinner at your place was the highlight of the trip for us.

Latest posts

Back