East Coast Gathering ECG 2014

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mano

Reaction score

2014 East Coast Gathering/ECG

Sunday, June 8th 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.

Holland, Bucks County, PA

I’ll supply food, beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages.

There are beds and sofas for at least eight and plenty of room on the floor for people who need to spend the night

There will be tables for demonstrations and showing your knives

Confirm attendance with # of people on this thread

PM me for the address, directions, coordinating food and any questions.

We had a great turnout last year. Knife makers, retailors, professional sharpeners, professional chefs, home cooks and collectors traveled from as far as New England and South Carolina. They brought incredible knives and fantastic food. Theory
demonstrated breaking down whole fish.

The ECG is a chance to meet the people on KKF and talk every aspect of knives.

Attend and make this year even better

Ben was a very patient driver.

I was on the phone like, "Dude we're leaving..." lol

You guys make me feel terrible, so I might have to make a knife lottery at the gathering to atone for my shortcomings. How does that sound? By lottery, I mean that you all pick a number each, we through them in a hat and after a drawing, there will be a winner. :D

Free knife that is! So, are you coming to ECG now?

The chance to win a Marko knife I will need to find a way there. Do you have a yard big enough for a tent. Could win my spouse over with that, we love camping even if it's in a rural back yard :).

You guys make me feel terrible, so I might have to make a knife lottery at the gathering to atone for my shortcomings. How does that sound? By lottery, I mean that you all pick a number each, we through them in a hat and after a drawing, there will be a winner. :D

Free knife that is! So, are you coming to ECG now?

Um, absolutely

good, i need a knife. Don't have my forgecraft any more or any of my babies. Daddy needs new kid.

If I win the raffle I'm giving my knife to Son.

that there alone is awesome. the respect for someone i assume you dont know on a personal basis is amazing.

I have a great respect for Son and to be honest, I wanted to make a knife for him for some time now, so it's a good timing.

M

I'd like to join as well. I grew up in Reading and am due for a PA visit. Looking forward to seeing a lot of beautiful steel.

I may be bringing my Lead Cook this time. I'll still give my knife to Son if I win since Marko is already making me 2 knives this year. :poke1:

WHY do I have to be stuck out here on the west coast?? :(

I am planning on going again if my work schedule allows it. I had a great time last year.

Latest posts

Back