• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Maestro Wu MA-2 8" bombshell steel chefs knife

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rodneyat

Reaction score
I have been on a knife buying spree lately. Nobody here knows what that is like! :happymug: So, I'm trying to clear out a few. I bought this one out of curiosity and to practice some of my own sharpening skills. But, I was having my Hiromotos serviced by Dave and went ahead and had him do a touch up on this one while he had the others. So, it is super sharp.

This is a Maestro Wu MA-2 8" (actually 200mm) chefs knife that is all but new. Edge retention is quite good and it has great durability. If you are not familiar with these. They are made from bombshell steel that has been collected on Kinmen island. It is quite a unique story.

The knife itself has an amazingly comfortable handle and is very thin and light (actual weight 194g) and is very easy to use and super versatile. It has been sharpened by Dave and has a very polished and sharp edge. The handle is very comfortable and the knife is very versatile.

$110 shipped

ma2-4_zps7d6328c0.jpg

ma2-2_zps115c9e49.jpg

ma2-5_zpsd025427b.jpg

ma2-10_zpsc49e8017.jpg

ma2-9_zpsb7f6d915.jpg

ma2-8_zps01afc8c1.jpg

ma2-11_zpsfcba5b6a.jpg

ma2-12_zps4d13cfb6.jpg

ma2-15_zpsdca79e44.jpg

ma2-16_zpscf0178c2.jpg

Back