• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS : Sakai Yusuke Stainless 240MM Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V1P

Reaction score
Selling my brand new, never used Swedish Stainless Yusuke gyuto.

This is the "extra harden" with the flat profile. Handle is ichii and so is the nice saya (included).

Length of cutting edge is 234mm.

Price is $270, free shipping anywhere in the world.

Interested parties, pls PM me.

Thanks.

E9B949CD-54F1-401F-A97B-8E34F159C92D.jpg

7BB99365-A495-404D-B94C-92B5B928EEC5.jpg

BA811C04-A397-4F91-AF7B-4CD66AD270DC.jpg

6D03B7F7-4653-4BAA-8430-EB896650F82F.jpg

44AE5F30-33B8-4B5F-94D3-F11D9206CE1A.jpg

CFA940CB-2811-4D36-B165-A7FAF9453B74.jpg

If I hadn't just bought a Konosuke GS gyuto I would have pulled the trigger.

Good luck with the sale, probably don't need it, this one should sell itself pretty quick.

Guys, thanks for the kind words.

How has this not sold yet? Especially given how long people have to wait for them to become available.

I thought Fran Redina was after one of these :scratchhead:

Anyway, GLWS. It's a great cutter. I have the same in white 2, and a 210 thick in stainless. Both are amazing with a nod to the 240 standard profile and thickness. Just a beautiful knife :thumbsup:

SPF! This has been pretty fast. Thank you KKF.

Sorry was in Wa state long plain ride, hope this is still there for me?

Just a clarification that Fran is still the buyer for this knife, pending payment.

I acknowledged your being away and still honoring your right to purchase.

Thanks.

Ferry

I am so happy, after 3 or 4 months I got the knife , thank you Ferry and everyone that thought of me

Sold to Fran Rendina!

The person who sold it to me confirmed that the handle is ichii but a lighter shade.

This knife is such a great buy for the price, if I may say so myself. Sakai Yusuke always have great f&f, feels and looks like knives more expensive than the price suggests. The only downside is the printed kanji.

Thank you for those who PMed me, KKF rules!

Congrats! Great gyuto. I love mine. I have the same one in a 270mm.

you have a 270 flat profile?

No mine didn't have the extra hardening or flat profile. The extra hardening was a fairly new feature you could order after I took a test drive of Pensacola Tiger's. I liked his so much he let me buy it. It was very nice of him. You know when you use a knife that just feels right. I am very grateful I have it.

Back