Knife Vendors' Websites

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wisew

Reaction score
Hey guys!

So in my day job, I'm a web developer / designer, and I'm looking to do some freelance work on the side. Having been introduced to tons of small, high quality knife-related vendors now through this forum, I've noticed that many of them have really awful websites :/. That hasn't stopped me from wanting to do business with them because they come so highly recommended, but as a web developer, I'd love to help them out. I can imagine how running a small business would make updating a website fall to the back burner so long as it still works, but a new design / new platform could make it much easier for customers to use their site, as well as make it much easier for them to manage it.

Since you all would know much better than I do, do you think any of them would be open to a website redesign / revamp?

I'd be offering a full visual redesign, as well as evaluating their ecommerce needs and moving them to a new platform if it made sense. Of course this would be paid work, but since I'd be doing this part time and for my portfolio I wouldn't be charging exorbitant amounts of money.

Back