Heading to NYC

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeHL

Reaction score
Hi guys, I will be heading to NYC April 15-20. I was wondering if anyone has any food and knife ideas? Made plans for Korin and mtc, Bowery Kitchen supplies. Food is up in the air, other the the egg cream hunt.

If anyone is down for a meet up let me know. I can go anywhere the subway goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

come on by my kitchen, we will feed you. CK14 The Crooked Knife. 14th st. between 7th and 8th ave. Nothin fancy. Come on a Wednesday or Thursday night.
son

Ssam Bar, EMP, Shake Shake and Empellon Cocina are a few I would say go to, oh yeah and for sure stop and visit Son, that's what I did.

Thanks for the gracious offer Son. I will be sure to swing by on Thursday.

Son, I just hung out with MikeHL, WildBoar and Bill13 this weekend at Travis's place Art and Soul. Mr Mike has a fresh churned butter fetish so be warned. LOL

Travis too care of us in a big way. Absolutely delicious mean and great company.

I think I'll be in NYC in June, plan on coming by Son's (if he's still in NYC).

To be fair that butter as amazing. Sweeten it and I would of eaten it like ice cream.

good luck getting in.lol Do not try to do brunch, you need to book two to three weeks in advance. Saturday nights are usually pretty well slammed. I would say Sunday night. We are usually slow on Sundays

Son, I just hung out with MikeHL, WildBoar and Bill13 this weekend at Travis's place Art and Soul. Mr Mike has a fresh churned butter fetish so be warned. LOL

Travis too care of us in a big way. Absolutely delicious mean and great company.

I think I'll be in NYC in June, plan on coming by Son's (if he's still in NYC).

My boss is Irish so, I'll be taking care of you in a considerably smaller and cheaper way.lol

Thanks Son for a awesome meal, outstanding hospitality and the history lessons!

Back