Carter International Pro available

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was drooling over that earlier today, window shopping as I sold off all but the most bare essentials in my kit. Lol.

hah, i have my rader wa coming the mail. If I didn't i may jump on that, except for about the same price you can order direct through murray and get a larger variety of handle choices (I prefer a burl)-if you don't mind waiting 1-2 years.

oo wee that's a looker. I really like the design, even if it doesn't have the bling factor.

Those bolsters are so square though. I've actually never heavily used a decent knife with really a squared bolster. I can't wait for Mr. Rodrigue's to get to me, aside for the euro steel, those square shoulders are my main interest.

10.5" wow, a little long for my home cooking purposes.

It's a little flat for my taste, but I am strange that way... I am sure it'll be a work horse of a knife. I have one in 225 and it's great.

Stefan

Stefan likes his gyutos like he likes his women... with a little more belly to them... :poke1: :whistling:

Sigh... make it stop. Murray's knives are trying to end my marriage...

ADVERTISING PROHIBITED

well the damascus are deff out of my price range-does Murray every use burls or is it usually the ironwood? Also any work on a possible 240mm IP coming out? thanks

ah!-I might end up buying this thing, someone please purchase to stop this madness!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back