Where do you get your vac bags?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zwiefel

Reaction score
I got a vp-112, and I'm thrilled with the performance--though I must say that liquids are trickier than I expected. However, I'm now in need of bags. I've been able to find 8X12 3mil bags for about $0.09 ea...which is a bit more than I expected, but not much. But I haven't had much luck finding other sizes for under $0.15-0.20 ea...which seems rather steep.

What are you guys paying and to whom?

Thanks K! This is exactly what I've been trying to find.

I've always used webstaurant or whatever web restaurant supply's website is.

Sweet! Just ordered a few thousand bags with an average price of $0.05!

I've always used webstaurant or whatever web restaurant supply's website is.

I couldn't find bags here, just the vacs themselves.

:detective:
ANY search function is better than one here. :scratchhead: Plug in vacmaster bags and they have many, many, offerings. I thinks I'm going to start with this one.

http://www.webstaurantstore.com/ary...ags-combination-pack-60-box/120VBM946300.html

They also offer a full range of parts/accessories for sealers as well as Cambro and Carlisle containers.

Still want to peruse the site K suggested for bags.

That particular offering is about $.15/ea (maybe these are for the edge sealers?, it talks a lot about mesh)...the site K recommended ran right at $.05/ea. I got about 2,000 bags of different sizes for right at $100. Kinda bums me out though...I just got a delivery of 1000 bags for $90....ordered before I saw Karring's link. Oh well...live and learn...

Back